Thursday, September 24, 2009

10 Things

Here's ten things that I've been thinking about:

1. If John Ford was such a tough, grouchy, grudge- holding curmudgeon, why are his movies so full of heart?


2. Desert island discs: First choice would obviously be a disc w/ information as to how get off of a desert island, and something to play that disc. Same with desert island books. A book would probably be better. No need for a player.

3. Why do Republicans court conservatives so assiduously? It's not like the conservatives are ever going to vote democratic.

4. There's no such thing as a "nonstop flight." <--- thanks, George C. We miss you.

5. There is such a thing as a free lunch. Free dinner too.

6. I have health care coverage, but I don't have coverage for prescriptions. Every time I go to the doctor, they prescribe me something for my high blood pressure, or my high cholesterol level, for instance, but I can't get the prescriptions filled. I have a drawer full of unused prescriptions, and I still have hypertension. Especially when I see that drawer.

7. Where's my anti-gravity belt? My shrinking ray? Let's go, science!

8. Who's Kanye West?

9. Who's Taylor Swift?

10. Fashion police and fascist police sound a lot alike. Easy to be confused.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

The best cure for high blood pressure and cholesterol is A HEALTHY DIET! I dare you to be a vegan for a month, and you will watch those numbers drop. But I think you knew I'd say that.

SueWho said...

Number 7 should also include flying cars! Where are they?

Anonymous said...

Hi, glom me on lisachu

http://www.thesuperstocks.com/forum1/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4580 forums.scottnelson.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2442

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
7 Avoiding panic and anxiety and getting a great deal more profound relaxation regularly can help for more information regarding hinder eczema flaring entirely Meditation is a multi function good course of action to learn more about can get from now on relaxation.