Here's ten things that I've been thinking about:
1. If John Ford was such a tough, grouchy, grudge- holding curmudgeon, why are his movies so full of heart?
2. Desert island discs: First choice would obviously be a disc w/ information as to how get off of a desert island, and something to play that disc. Same with desert island books. A book would probably be better. No need for a player.
3. Why do Republicans court conservatives so assiduously? It's not like the conservatives are ever going to vote democratic.
4. There's no such thing as a "nonstop flight." <--- thanks, George C. We miss you.
5. There is such a thing as a free lunch. Free dinner too.
6. I have health care coverage, but I don't have coverage for prescriptions. Every time I go to the doctor, they prescribe me something for my high blood pressure, or my high cholesterol level, for instance, but I can't get the prescriptions filled. I have a drawer full of unused prescriptions, and I still have hypertension. Especially when I see that drawer.
7. Where's my anti-gravity belt? My shrinking ray? Let's go, science!
8. Who's Kanye West?
9. Who's Taylor Swift?
10. Fashion police and fascist police sound a lot alike. Easy to be confused.