Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Photo Blog

This Thursday will mark the first thirty days of serious posting on my photo blog, found here: http://bretphoto.blogspot.com. I will have posted a picture every day since the 17th of January. Only eleven more months to go!

I've also posted a portfolio of pictures taken at this year's Auto Show. In the next few days, a new portfolio is going up. I won't say what it is, but if you check the blog around tomorrow afternoon, I hope you will enjoy what you see.

So far the reaction has been very encouraging, but I wish more people were tuning in. In the current climate, artistic self- expression, as opposed to waiting for an assignment, becomes more important than ever.

Well, that does sound a little pretentious, but, hey- I'm an artiste!

In the meantime, why not make my photoblog an everyday viewing habit. The Picture of the Day awaits!

No comments: